Saturday, July 26, 2008

About This Blog - Updated

This blog is the result of an open love affair with my cock. The writings and photos contained are compiled from a ten year study of narcissism and sex with myself, and document my solo adventures. It is meant to be a work in progress, and I eventually intend to touch upon every reflection and revelation of, about, and from my affair. The blog will serve as a Cockumentary of my self discovery, and acceptance that my gay side deserves as much attention as my straight side.

UPDATE 1: Some of you have asked about my gay short stories. They are fiction. At the time of this update, I have still not had my first gay experience. When I have it, believe me dear readers, you will know. My stories are just my writing about what kinds of experiences I fantasize about, and ways that I would like my first time to go. You can find all of them tagged as gay short stories. All of my writing about straight sex will almost always be a true story.

I'm happy to see people following this blog. Enjoy!

UPDATE 2: This blog has evolved into a greater monologue about myself and my thoughts than I originally intended, but I am enjoying the organic quality of what comes up for me day to day. It has become an outlet of expression that I have long been needing, and has brought me through a personal evolution to places I might not have otherwise been able to go. I am grateful for the friends I have made through the deeply personal expression that is this blog.

No comments: