Monday, July 28, 2008

Genital Grooming

There’s nothing like the feeling of having shaved smooth balls. I’m hooked on it! I also shave the base of my cock, and trim the hair around it and on top. The look and feel of my silken package framed by my other trimmed and sculpted pubes is simply unbeatable.


I first became hooked on trimming my junk years ago, when a lover and I decided to trim and groom together. I got my balls as smooth as I could, while she trimmed and shaved her pussy lips, leaving a small triangle of hair an inch or so above her clit. Her beautiful folds cupped by her thighs, her clitoral hood exposed and peeking out from between her outer lips, and the accent she left on top made it look like a framed work of art. It made eating her out a fine dining experience, because so much more of her pussy could be eaten, as I could get into her lips and folds with my tongue, apply suction, and really lap at her clit without having to struggle to keep her pubic hair out of the way. Pure, unobstructed munching!

Some people worry that the motive for shaving is a prepubescent fantasy. It’s not for me, and even if it was, so what? Two consenting adults shaving their genitals, who cares what their motivation is? If they enjoy it and it brings pleasure to their lovemaking, isn’t that enough to validate the practice? We all remember the innocence of childhood, and those moments of self discovery we all had (or should have had) about our bodies. We experimented with pleasuring ourselves, and at puberty, as our parts began to grow in with hair, I can specifically remember feeling a sense of loss, that all this coarse hair was invading my softest parts. I wanted to stay bald down there!

Once I began to trim myself with regularity, I started to clue in to others shaving habits, or lack thereof. At the gym and the hot springs spa (clothing optional) I began to notice more and more people with carefully groomed areas. It became so commonplace that soon what stood out was the people who weren’t shaving. Men looked like they had teased out afro’s around their penises, just a bushy pile of tangled pubes with their dwarfed little pecker head peeking out. The ungroomed women at the spa started to look like they had huge tufts of extra hair, piled onto pubic bones and thighs like overfilled plates of black spaghetti, spilling out over the sides and onto the floor. The natural state of genitalia began to look as uncivilized and as dirty as the lice infested, dreadlocked, knotted rat’s nest of a homeless man. I became repulsed by pubic hair.

The most notable thing about well-groomed privates, whether male or female, is the pride and revealing nature in which they are presented. I have grown to appreciate the simple beauty of a penis, the delicate floral nature of vaginal curves. These wonderful things, each with so much individuality and character, each totally unique to themselves, deserve to be seen, shown off, and appreciated. Clear away that overgrowth and let your genital beauty shine! Each cock and cunt is its own work of art, a beautiful expression of individuality and self-worth. So shave it and trim it how you please, tame that unruly patch and put your best foot forward! Don’t hide your beautiful privates behind a shaggy fence, but trim back the wilds and show us what you’ve got. Such simple beauty should not be hidden from the world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I AGREE WITH YOU! A CLEAN SHAVE BALL SACK ASSCRACK AND CLEAN SHAVED BUSH OR TRIMMED BUSH SAYS ALOT ABOUT A PERSONS SELF PRIDE! ALSO BEING ABLE TO SEE A WOMENS PUSSY AND A MANS BALLS ASS AND COCK WITHOUT ALL THAT JUNGLE IN THE WAY IS SO MUCH MORE EROTIC! I HAVE NOTICED OVER THE LAST 10 YEARS THAT ALOT MORE MEN YOUNGER ESPECIALLY ARE SHAVING AT THE GYM SHOWER AND ALL THE PUSSY I GET IS TRIMMED HIGH ANG TIGHT I ACTUALLY LIKE TOTALLY SHAVED CLEAN ON A MAN OR WOMEN MORE THAN EVEN A LITTLE BUSH!