Thursday, October 2, 2008

Ass Play Preparations

Yesterday when I was in the shower, after my normal genital shaving routine, I had an overwhelming urge to shave my asshole too.

So I lathered up good and stepped out of the shower, dripping wet, and went into my room. I laid down a towel on the floor and knelt facing away from the mirror. When I leaned over from kneeling and peered between my legs, I could see my entire ass. And I shaved my ass crack, asshole and perineum bare, and returned to the shower to rinse.

Later I rubbed in Vitamin E oil to soothe any razor burn, because it was a really close shave. Feeling my ass and balls so smooth got me horny so I knelt backwards back in front of the mirror and used the oil to massage my asshole and watch at the same time. Soon my pucker hole was relaxed and comfortable and I put in a fingertip, pulling gently, massaging while I stroked my cock. Within no time I came hard on the towel, and felt an urge to have more than just a fingertip in me.

After my self-inflicted massage, I logged on to Desert Pride, and gave in to my desires to train my ass to be fucked. I ordered two butt plugs and two dildos, small and mediums, and instantly got hard again at the excitement of having finally shed my inhibitions by ordering the ass-play items I have been craving.

I will keep updates coming as the items arrive and work their way into my masturbatory exploits.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'AM THE SAME WAY WITH SHAVING MY ASSCRACK ASSHOLE SOMETIMES I HAVE THE URGE TO HAVE IT CLEAN AND FEEL HOW SMOOTH MY ASSHOLE IS AND IMAGINE IT IS MY SHAVED CLEAN PUSSY! I LOVE YOUR PIC AND LOVE ALL NAKED MEN PICS AND THE OCCASIONAL DUDE IN THE GYM SHOWER THAT HAS THE CLEAN SHAVED ASSCRACK ASSHOLE! ALWAYS MAKES ME THINK IF THE STUD IS BI OR GAY WITH A CLEAN SHAVED MANPUSSY HOLE!