Saturday, August 23, 2008

Shaving My Cock and Balls

I shave my cock and balls with greater care and frequency than I shave my face. Shows where the focus of attention in my life is, I guess.

Anyway, I just shaved up my package and thought I'd post how I do it, what techniques I have discovered over the years to achieve quick, safe, accurate results.

I've shaved on the toilet, in bed, outside in a lawn chair, in the shower, on the couch, with or without soap, shave cream, or lotion, using disposable razors, electric shavers, beard clippers, personal trimmers, and Nair. Some methods work better than others, some not at all.

This time I straddled over the tub, a good way to go if you don't want to take a full-on shower.

The ball sack is best shaved when retracted, scrunched close to the body, so I start out by getting my entire groin area under extreme-shrinkage conditions. Cold water run over the area, or splashed, helps get the skin tight and ready for shaving. The penis shrinks into the body, staying out of the way of the sharp blades. Lather up well, and then run the razor under the hottest water you can. This will prepare the blades for less friction on the skin.

I use a Gillette vibrating Venus3 razor. The razor cartridges for the Venus brand, which are for women, have a protective plastic molding around the blades. This really helps navigate the curves and bumps of the male penile-scrotal region. The micro vibrations work wonders to help the blades glide over the skin, and really does work well.

I usually start with the sides, then under the balls. Shaving still excites me, and my dick always responds to the attention it's getting, so I try to get to the top and sides of my cock, where it meets my balls, before I start to get hard. Once I'm hard I can still shave my balls, but I keep the razor away from my dick while it's hard, just as a rule.

Once I'm done with my balls, using minimal strokes so as not to irritate the skin, I do a quick rinse and towel dry. It's hard to get everything, so once I'm dry, I might touch up a bit with an electric razor. I've used Braun and Remington foil shavers which work well. Again minimal passes with the shaver. Foil and blades must be new and sharp, dull blades chafe the skin.

A good shave job may last me a few days, but best results are maintained for me with the electric razor with daily maintenance. I only use the razor when I've gotten a little shaggy down there, but for a 5 o'clock shadow, the foil shaver is the way to go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT INFO ON SHAVING! I HAVE BEEN SHAVING MY ASSCRACK BALL SACK AND ABDOMIM AREA AND TRIMMING MY BUSH TO A SMALL PATCH ABOVE MY COCK FOR 10 TEARS AND I SHAVE EVERY DAY BECAUSE I LOVE THE FEEL OF DOING IT AND THE CLEAN SMOOTH FEEL WHEN I'AM DONE, I USE A RAZOR IN THE SHOWER OR I USE A ELECTRIC FOIL HEAD REMMINTON IF I'AM IN A HURRY, SOMETIMES I SHAVE MY 5 O-CLOCK SHADOW AROND MY COCK BASE AND BALL SACK THIS ARE GROWS THE FASTEST, MY ASSHOLE I SHAVE HALF THE YEAR DEPENDS WHAT MOOD I'AM IN, BUT JUST THAT I HAVE SHAVED FOR SO LONG, I DO NOT GET IRRITATION ANYWHERE ANYMORE!

Anonymous said...

I have a boston blackie strip from button to erection... all else slickery. I love my cock and my cum and like to drink my p too. I jack it every day and fuck my ass on a regular basis. I can't seem to get enough. Girls are so pretty and I love their tits... boys have those big cocks!