Friday, November 28, 2008

Holiday Rant

I fucking hate kids. Hate 'em. That's probably half the reason I'm interested in men: I'd never have to worry about ending up with kids. Probably half the reason I can't get a woman either.

Why do I hate kids? Too many reasons to list here, so let me just go over the basics.

Kids make adults act like total dumb asses. Goo goo ga ga.

Kids are self centered and annoying (bless their rotten little hearts).

Kids make me have to hear nursery rhymes. I fucking hate nursery rhymes. More repetitive and simple-minded than Top 40 country music, and they stick in your head until suicide is the only way out.

Kids make me lose my appetite during the holidays while they make a fucking mess and fling food all over the place, blowing snot into the turkey, throwing carrots on the carpet, spitting, blowing bubbles, dumping mashed potatoes on their heads while their love-blind parents gush, "isn't that cute." No, it's disgusting.

Goddamn I hate kids, and God help me if I ever end up with one. That is all.

No comments: