Monday, November 3, 2008

Impossible Sex Drive

My cock just hasn't been able to keep up with my sex drive lately. It's a dilemma, because I have an urge to masturbate nearly all day, but masturbating doesn't make me cum after like the third or fourth time. So throughout the day, despite all the beating and stroking I can apply, I can't seem to get relief. Talk about frustration. I just can't seem to release the pressure, and the chaffing is getting to me. I need to get laid, and whatever I've been trying to achieve to that end ain't working, which adds to the frustration. It's a vicious cycle, and my cock is the unwilling victim.

It's when I feel like my anatomy is failing me that my feelings of gender despair are strongest. If I was a woman, not only would I have this rockin' pussy that I could masturbate for hours, keeping up with my libido; but also it would just be so much easier to get laid. And wishing I was a woman is the most impossible dream, so it makes me feel even more frustrated.

2 comments:

HyperSexualGirl said...

Owning a pussy is no guarantee of happiness. I am one of those women who cannot masturbate to any kind of a release by myself, so hours of self-diddling would not lead to pleasure. As for the ease in getting laid, a pussy can get you quantity but that does not make for quality.

Benny Hamilton said...

I get your point. Maybe the grass always is greener, huh. I was assuming a lot in my post, and I'm glad you responded. Sounds like frustration is a two way street. You're right, I'd take quality over quantity, but what I really want is both! ;)