Monday, November 17, 2008

True Confessions: I Steal Panties

I'm that pervert you hear about that steals panties from the laundromat. When your girlfriend goes naked in the hot tub at the party, chances are her panties will disappear from the bathroom, and I'll be on my way home to jerk off all over them.

The first time I gave into my urges to take a pair of panties was at a laundromat in Wyoming. A young woman had left her intimates in the dryer unattended, and as I sat across from her stuff, I noticed a silk black lace pantie tumbling among her cotton undies and bras. Acting like I was doing something I was supposed to, I got up and fished it out before she got back. Soon she returned, piled her stuff into a hamper basket and left, her panties hidden away in my pocket. It was so thrilling I went home and put them on under my clothes, and came back for my laundry later. Though I probably deserved it, no one stole my underwear while I was gone.

Thus started a long history of pantie thievery. I've stolen them at hot tub parties, out of drawers while in strangers homes, from the hamper at parties, anyplace I see a pair and know I can get it in my pocket without anyone seeing.

I've been able to stop, or at least slow down, because I've seen the news reports, "Panty Thief Caught" and they probably are sex offenders now. Grand Theft Panty, I guess. The last time I stole a pair was about six months ago and really pretty risky, because it was my friend's wife's panties, and it was right in front of him. His dog, who is well-known to eat panties out of the hamper, had dragged them out into the hallway and I bent down and grabbed them up. I figured they'd just think he ate another pair and forget about it. Hopefully they did. The light was low and I don't know to this day if he saw me or not.

2 comments:

HyperSexualGirl said...

Well, I'm crushed no one ever stole my panties from a laundromat. I do tend to wear rather boring plain white cotton panties, though, so maybe that's the explanation.

I did once find a quite large pair of men's BVDs in a public dryer with my clean things, although I was absolutely certain they were not there when my wet clothes went in. I later wondered if some guy put them in the washer with my stuff when it was running; perhaps he had a special kink and got off thinking about his underwear frolicking with an anonymous girl's.

And an aside to Benny: I wrote a post about a recent post of yours (link here), which in turn was in response to a post of mine.

Benny Hamilton said...

I've stolen the white cotton ones, too. They're easier to wear - they stretch over the bulge.

If I happen upon your dryer, hypersex, I'll be sure to do you the honor. :*