Sunday, December 7, 2008

Half Asleep Wet Dream

The other night I had a wet dream, which is a rare but nice occurrence for someone my age. I remember hearing about wet dreams, nocturnal emissions, in sex ed class. That they happened naturally and without awareness, that they were caused by the increasing libido of the teenage mind, and that they went away over time.

Thing is, I still have them every few years, and that for me they have always been vivid, semi-conscious hallucinations, half-asleep dreams in which I seem to be fully aware of what's going on, even to the point of knowing that I am dreaming, to the point of being able to actively guide the dream, and even be able to return to the place I left off after waking up, realizing that I am about to come. My mind knows exactly what is happening, and the wet dream will inevitably end up having a situation where I can literally see and feel my cock plunging into whatever beautiful moist warmth that my imagination has crafted for me.

I'm not sure I have ever had a gay wet dream.

My dream the other night was about a woman that I never had. She was a coworker for a few years, and despite our obvious and palpable chemistry, we never hooked up. She is probably the biggest unfulfilled crush of my lifetime. My longing for her was so strong for so many years, watching her being treated like shit over and over by her abusive boyfriend, knowing that I could give her so much more -- but never have her -- is a tragic pain that I carry with me to this very day. She is the ultimate lost opportunity, because we were totally made for each other. Only problem was her severely low self esteem prevented her from not thinking me a liar when I finally told her how great I thought she was. I finally figured out that she needed her asshole boyfriend to confirm how she felt about herself, that he simply fed her poor self image. It was like she needed to be berated to match her own self worth, that a guy like me would just short circuit her mind, because my compliments and affections did not match how she felt about herself. When I told her she was beautiful, she could not believe that I was telling the truth. She is still with that asshole now almost a full decade later.

So I took her in my dreams instead. The other night I looked into her sweet brown eyes, felt the bottomless drop of my gut with the curl of her playful smile, caressed her tender yet firmly built little frame. In my dream, as clear as reality itself, I flipped her over and spread her legs, took my rock hard cock and parted her cunt with my tip, and fucked her on the bed. In the dream I could see her pussy, I could see and feel my cock plunging in and out, I could hear her sweet voice begging me for more. Just as I was about to climax, I half-woke up, and yet still asleep in her arms, still inside of her in my imagination, yet awake enough to have the wherewithal to check to make sure my cock was still tidily tucked into my underwear so as not to soil the sheets, I fell back into sleep -- fell back into her cunt and spurted load after load deep inside of her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey,
i had a similar wet dream experience a few years ago. it surprised the crap out of me. i hadn't had one since my teen-age years. i don't recall the content of that dream anymore but do remember the half-realistic feeling you so describe so well. also, being awake enough as i actually came to feel it, yet have the cause of it be rooted in my dream. it is a weird but cool thing

peace,mm