Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Strip Club Diss

Last night I went to the strip club with my friend I'm visiting here in Houston. His wife is out of town so we decided to cut loose a little bit.

We went to the same place that we went for his bachelor party, and I have been there a few times since then on other visits. This time was kind of a rude awakening, though, much different than all the other times I've been there.

The chicks weren't that pretty, ugly by Houston standards in fact, and they were far from friendly. Not one that I went up to on stage came to talk to me afterward, even though they said they would. One that I had asked even put her thumbs in her ears, wiggled her fingers, and stuck out her tongue at me before leaving the stage. Damn.

Then one came up and said, "why are you just sitting here smiling?" and I said, "because this is a happy place, why wouldn't I be smiling?" and she said in a mocking and Forrest Gumpish tone, "duh, there's tits on stage." That kind of pissed me off so I waved my hand in her face and said, "go away" in my most annoyed tone. Never before have I shooed away a chick at the strip club.

I'm pretty blown away by the unfriendly treatment. I don't go to the strip club, pay to get in, pay for dances, and pay too much for weak drinks to get treated like shit. Plain and simple. I get treated like shit by women all day any day FOR FREE, why would I want to pay for it? Christ.

The Gold Cup in Houston, Texas, is now officially the worst strip club I've ever been to. Makes my hometown titty bar seem like heaven on earth. At least the women there are nice, I mean, that's their friggin' job isn't it?

Three more days and I'm outta here. My experiences this time around have been nothing like the other times I've been here. Guess that's a sign to bail on the whole idea of moving here. Fuck it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's good that you are getting the signs now, before you commit to moving there.

at least you got to look at some (reasonably) pretty scenery.

we should talk sometime

peace,mm

Benny Hamilton said...

Cool. Send me an email if you want to chat, MM. I'd like that.