Monday, December 8, 2008

Pubic Hair Repulsion Explained

I once dated a redhead woman for about three weeks. It didn't last longer than that because we were so totally honest with each other. After only getting to know each other for that long, we had already figured out that we were both looking for something different than what the other had to offer.

On the first night that we got naked together, she saw that I was shaved and wanted to sit on me naked. Not to fuck me necessarily, but she wanted to feel my smoothness on her pussy. A few minutes into our bare grinding, I asked her if she would let me shave her pussy. She said "no way" without a second thought.

"I'm a natural girl" she said, and pointed out her hairy hippy legs and armpits, as if I hadn't noticed them already.

Later that night as we made our way to the bed, our make out session got a little more heated, and soon I was eating her hairy pussy. Yes, she did have the fire down below in case you're wondering. Her cunt hair was as red as an Arizona sunset.

Much to my chagrin though, one of her extra long, never-shaved pussy hairs got stuck in my throat. Now this has happened to me before, and it always disgusted me, but always before I was able to flush the unruly entanglement out with a gargle. Not this time. In fact, that rogue cunt hair was lodged in my throat for a solid two weeks, even after we had broken up. Every day I tried to get it to wash down: big forceful gulps of water, drinking thicker liquids like orange juice, swallowing chunks of Jello, etc. I went out to eat and ordered the half pound burger, the T-bone steak, the ribeye, ANYTHING heavy enough to dislodge the pubis from my throat. Nothing worked.

Finally after two weeks it went away -- I must have digested it in-situ, because nothing was going to tame that entanglement.

At that moment I vowed to never eat an untrimmed pussy again. GROSS!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE SHAVED PUSSY AND COCK! I GOT INTO SHAVING MY ASSCRACK BALL SACK AND BUSH AFTER I MET A STUD AT THE GYM WHO WAS FROM FRANCE AND WHEN WE HIT THE SHOWER HE WAS TOTTALY SHAVED CLEAN AND HE TOLD ME TRY IT YOU WILL LIKE IT! I DID AND NOW I HAVE BEEN SHAVED AND A SMALL PATCH ABOVE MY UNCUT COCK FOR 10 YEARS, ALSO SHAVING AND TRIMMING YOUR BUSH HIGH AND TIGHT MAKES ANY COCK LOOK BIGGER!

Unknown said...

OMG !! Your Site is Awesome !!



I like the Pictures . :)



Every time I visit your website I can't control my self .



You site is Best for the person who pump with his hand..

LOL !!



I love Nude Indian Girls ... Check out some of my Indian XXX



INDIAN XXX PICS , Desi Indian Girls, Desi Gaad Pics, Hot Desi Indian Girls



MoSt ViSitEd Adult SiTe  :  XxxBaba





☻♥☺♀☻♥☺♀ Indian Girls Boobs


☻♥☺♀☻♥☺♀ Indian Girl Removing Her Cloths


☻♥☺♀☻♥☺♀ Indian Girl In Shower



☻♥☺♀☻♥☺♀ Desi Indian Couple Sex


☻♥☺♀☻♥☺♀ Indian Threesome Sex in Hotel Room


☻♥☺♀☻♥☺♀ Nude Indian Girl Stripping


☻♥☺♀☻♥☺♀ Nude indian Sexy Girl and Bhabi Picture