Monday, December 15, 2008

Private Arrangement

Times are tough in this bad economy, and apparently more and more women are turning to prostitution to make ends meet. To be perfectly honest, I'm not sure why that is illegal in a "free society," so I say more power to them. As the late great George Carlin put it, "Selling is legal, fucking is legal, why isn't selling fucking legal?!"

To that end, my friend came over to talk about me hiring her as a sex worker. I'm looking for NSA sex, open session adult playtime. She has long had a fantasy of working in a brothel in Nevada, so in a way it's a way for us both to explore a fantasy and get some money in her pocket at the same time.

In our discussion of boundaries, expectations, scenario possibilities, time increments and comfort zones, she warmed up to watching some videos online that I had saved for our meeting. Videos of things I wanted to do with her. Some of which she said she'd have to think about.

During one of the videos, I got a big ol' boner. There was a Japanese massage video where this guy really goes to town on a patient in a seemingly legitimate sex clinic in Japan. Apparently, their society is much more relaxed about sex than ours in the United States.



So there we were watching this video, and she and I had just been talking about sex. I love to have my cock and balls naked, and I am such an exhibitionist I just had to ask her, "would it make you uncomfortable if I took out my cock?" and she said, "no."

So I did. I was wearing my black pajama bottoms so I just pulled the elastic waistband under my balls and tucked my shirt in, so just my cock and balls we exposed to the air. I quickly throbbed to an achingly full erection. I lightly stroked the length of my shaft while we watched the video. She said would feel uncomfortable if I brought myself to come, so I just lightly touched myself while we watched.

Soon she'd seen enough of the video, and commented about the way it made her pussy feel - all warm, moist and puffy. We talked a bit more about sex, me there with my cock out and loving every minute in the limelight. She had to leave soon and that she'd think about what arrangements are going to work. I could certainly understand, and was honestly quite ready for her to leave so I could get to stroking one out.

She was sure to mention that she wasn't normally attracted to me and that we otherwise would not be talking about having sex if it weren't for the money. We have had sex before, a couple of years ago, but she said that was from a former crush that is now fulfilled, over and done. I appreciate her honesty, but at the same time it kind of hurt to hear, that you're not attractive to someone anymore.

So I'm not sure I want to pay for the session now - stupid pride - but she is such a longtime close friend who helped me realize my bisexual nature, and we have talked at length about fantasies and really a lot of kinky shit. This could be a perfect opportunity to hire a sex play consultant and get several items checked off my sexual bucket list.

No comments: