Monday, January 5, 2009

Another Long and Beautiful Night

When I got to Patrick's last night, I felt much more relaxed and content to be going over to a gay man's house. I can tell he feels totally comfortable with me, because this time when I got to his door, it was left ajar, and knocking on it just swung it open. "Come in honey," I heard my sweet boyfriend say from inside.

He looked great. I guess since we met he has been able to sleep better, and this time he literally looked five years younger than before. I told him that he looked good as we embraced and pecked on the lips. "Bullshit," he said, but I'm sure that he appreciated the compliment. Who wouldn't?

While we hugged and held each other, I put my nose in the crook of his neck and just inhaled his scent like a drug. I always thought, from being in nasty, sweaty locker rooms, that a man would have this gnarly awful smell, too spunky and musky and strong to actually smell good, but not my Patrick. He smells like fresh banana bread muffins straight from the oven, a wonderfully appealing, intoxicating scent.

I took off my pants within the first two minutes of being there. I already had my pajamas on underneath, as I didn't want to waste any time getting comfortable again. I took out my own slippers and robe, and he poked fun at me, "oh God you are so queer to bring your own things." And I grabbed him playfully, pulling him into me while I poked fun back at him, "sweetie, you know how picky I am!"

Our mouths met in a hot, deep kiss. Any inhibitions from the other night about kissing him had flown out the window. He is a great kisser. Attentive, responsive, sensual and very passionate.

Within no time we were snuggling on the couch, nibbling on the hors devours that he had graciously placed on the coffee table for us. Almonds, cashews, turkey slices and crackers. He got me a beer from the fridge and packed a bowl for me to smoke. The man knows how to get me in the mood!

It wasn’t long before our hands were down each other’s pants. The chemistry between us is just so overpowering, when we are together the desire is almost too much to bear. If it weren’t for real life responsibility and the need for sleep, I would never want to leave his place, never want to stop pleasuring each other, never let go of his manly embrace.

“Let’s get naked and go roll around on my bed,” he suggested. “I’m not really in the mood to hot tub tonight.”

“Oh baby please, I really need a soak,” I pleaded, pretending to be sore; but for all my feigning discomfort, I think he knew that I was just trying to get him into that sexy little tub of his again, to relive our first time together, but this time to accept his advances with reckless abandon.

Once in the tub, no time was wasted sucking face with my gorgeous new boyfriend. I leaned into him, pushing him to the other side of the tub. Under the water I spread my legs and arched my back. He grabbed my ass with his muscular hands, tucked his middle finger between my cheeks, cupped my balls. I reached down to feel that his cock was fully hard and I playfully asked him, “how’d that happen?”

He said that making out always got him the hardest. Suddenly timid, I stopped kissing him and we went back to talking and playing touch games under the water. Soon his cock was soft again and I asked him, “what else gets you hard, I don’t know what to do.”

With that he got out of the water and sat on the edge of the tub. “Here,” he teased, “do you know what to do now?”

I gave him a wily smile and a playfully sinful look, floated across the water and immediately took his cock into my mouth. I sucked and swirled, pulled on his foreskin gently with my teeth, blew kisses and licked while his hardening cock bobbled in and out of my willing mouth. In a breath he was hard again and said, “there now little boy, I think you're getting the idea.” But he was getting cold, so he slid back down into the warm water.

A couple minutes later we went back into his house, and I lovingly dried him off with my towel. We went back into his room and grappled together naked on his bed. We touched and toyed with each other, we each put on cockrings and ended up in a sixty-nine. Sideways at first but then he had me lay on my back, and he straddled over my head and rammed my hard-on down his throat. His cock dangled right in my face and I took him into my mouth, into my throat, and he smothered me with his cock, his balls hanging over my nostrils so I couldn't breathe. The surrender to him felt so taboo, so wrong and so right, and I lifted his balls with my hands to take a deep breath, then let them tumble back onto my nose, back to being suffocated by his manhood. It felt so good.

Minutes later he was kneeled over me again and we had each other's hands between our legs, touching each other's assholes, massaging under our balls. We jerked ourselves off together, matching strokes, mano a mano, and soon he was dropping his loaded hot cum globs on my belly, and seeing him shudder with his orgasm sent me into oblivion too, and I came and came onto my belly, onto my chest and neck, flooding his cum with mine.

He collapsed on me and we just mushed the cum between our chests, squirming, mashing the moist and slippery cumfest between us, kissing deeply, moaning with delight.

Looking at the clock, I was surprised to see it wasn't even 11:30, so we went back into the living room again to snuggle and touch on the couch. He made us tea and started a fire, and we warmed each other there watching the flicker of flame together, just talking and joking and laughing again, both of us still bewildered with disbelief that we had even found each other. He recounted the impossibility of our meeting, pointing out that I had posted on craigslist in "men seeking women" and how preposterous it was for him to even be reading those ads in the first place. "Maybe you are a woman, Patrick," I teased, and he just cracked up laughing. "You are so fucking funny," he said, and we laughed with joy at the genius of it all.

Of course in no time my cock was up and ready again, and he said he just could not believe that my cock could last so long and cum so hard and yet still be ready to fuck again in a mere three minutes. "Yeah," I said, "you know my cock never got the message that I got older. He still thinks he's 18!"

Patrick laughed out loud and said that he thought that must be the funniest thing he ever heard. "Wait until I tell my girlfriends," he said. And I half-jokingly asked, "are they cute?" And without a moment's hesitation he said, "Fuck you, do you think I'd share you with them?!" A split second later he was sucking my cock again, and once again I was throbbing to complete fullness in his amazing mouth.

"Bring that beautiful cock over here, you fucking stud," I urged him, and he stood up and forced it into my mouth, into my throat, and he fucked my face while I jerked off. He put his finger slightly in my ass, quivered and shook, pulled out of my mouth and cum again onto my chest. Not one to be outdone, I quickly built up to another orgasm while he rubbed our cocks together, jerking us both off simultaneously, and before long I was cumming again and again, as if for the first time that night, the spurts leaping out of my tip and splashing on my chest, even up to my chin. "Jesus Christ!" he said, "you really are still a teenager!"

"But only for you, baby," I teased, and we caressed and snuggled late into the night, this time only to three AM though. I drove home fairly sober, but so so tired from the long day. That night thoughts of him consumed my dreams. My heart and cock and mind and body are all pestering me this morning, "When do we get to be with Patrick again?!"

4 comments:

Stan said...

There is something about making a connection with a man and experiencing what you describe. I remember way back when I once tried kissing a woman. There just wasn't anything there. But when I first started kissing guys I sure found it!

Benny Hamilton said...

Oh believe, me I always felt it with women, like fireworks. But, alas, they are so full of themselves they have been priced out of the market. Poor ladies could have me too if they just took a few notes from a gay man!

Brad said...

dood you are an
A N I M A L ! ! ! :)

Manhandler said...

Congrats on the new man in your life. I really enjoy this blog and am glad you have found someone special. Happy 2009!