Friday, January 9, 2009

Patrick Tells The Truth

Patrick has confessed something to me, and I'm surprised it doesn't bother me more.

When he responded to my craigslist ad, he said he was a young 49. When I got to his place the first night, I thought he didn't look so young for 49, but he still grew on me as the night went on. It was like our connection transcended age. It was more our spirits that connected. So what if he's ten years older?

Well, since we have such a strong connection, he decided to tell me his real age. According to him he has never told any lover his real age before. It honestly seems kind of foreign to me to live life that way, because I hate to try to keep track of all the lies out there, who I told what and trying to keep it all straight - what a waste of energy! I figured this out when I was a teen still living with my parents. All my other friends were trying to come up with elaborate schemes to get away with this or that or go to a drinking party or use their fake ID's to get into a strip club, etc. Because of my honesty I even got them in trouble sometimes, not being able to keep it together as to what the story was when this person or that person happens to be within earshot. Deception takes a lot out of me, and I generally avoid it at all costs.

So believe it or not, dear reader, my Patrick is 64 years old! My God! He's my friggin' parent's age! Regardless, I forgive him because if he had said he was that old from the start, I doubt I would have ever agreed to meet him. And besides, most all of the 25-year-old chicks that I'm interested in think 39 is over the hill. They would have no idea that I get carded for looking so young if I met them online, so I too have felt the urge to augment my youth when flirting online in chat rooms or whatever. It's so stupid that people place such high importance on just a number. They set limits and judgments in their mind about how people of a certain age act, and all it does is limit what experiences, friends and lovers they could have in their lives.

What really blows me away is that Patrick's only a couple years younger than my parents, but I still lust after him. I still dream about his cock. It's kind of weird because there's also this element of taboo there, like I'm fucking my grandpa. Gross huh? But he's not like any other sixty-plus year-old that I have ever met. He has opened my eyes in so many ways, that dirty old man! Lucky bastard gets a young, visceral, sex-crazed boyfriend out of the deal. Can I please be that lucky when I'm 64?

2 comments:

Stan said...

It's sad to think that you would never have agreed to meet him if you knew Patrick's real age. I probably would not have either. Like you say our society places so much emphasis on age these days. I am dreading the day when I have to say I am 60 some,, but I thought that when I hit 50 too so who knows. I'm happy that this new revelation has come out. I think it may strengthen your relationship with Patrick. Good Luck Benny!

Brad said...

I think Craig's list has some unwritten rule that guys are supposed to shave 10 yrs or so off their age - guys have sent me pictures there claiming an age younger than mine but it's clear they're older than me

there are certain lines in the male face that begin to appear at around age 40 that are pretty much universal no matter how young a guy might look otherwise - the lines from the bottom of the nose down to the sides of the mouth for instance

that said, age is all the mind - I know a bodybuilder in his early 60s who is in phenomenal shape - he puts most guys half his age to shame