Monday, January 19, 2009

Confused Over Confusion

I spent practically the whole weekend with Patrick. He had me over for dinner and drinks on Saturday night, we stayed up until 4am. I might as well have stayed the night, because I ended up watching the NFL playoffs with him all day Sunday anyway. We had a really great time. We had sex a couple times too, and in different ways than before. It was actually pretty nice.

Previously I posted that I was feeling kind of bored with the sex, and I brought it up to him on Saturday. I told him that I just don't feel that inspired by sucking cock, and that I was confused about why it takes so much effort for me to cum because a lot of what we do together is really pretty hot. I told him that most of the time we were together I was thinking about women.

I expected him to be crushed, but instead he said something that could not have been more perfect, "well I think that's because you are a true bisexual." He is so patient and understanding it blows me away. And the time we spend together is so affectionate, just cuddling, talking and laughing. It's all romance and passion and sensuality. In a lot of ways, all of that is better than the sex.

I'm kind of tripping out about not feeling all that into sucking his cock. It's not like it's exceptionally big or obnoxious, it's clean and well groomed. I dunno why but it's like it simultaneously turns me on and off. It gets me hard to have him in my mouth, but then I almost immediately lose interest in doing anything with it. Poor guy, it must be driving him nuts. lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Benny please don't feel bad about not by sucking Patrick's cock. I have hooked up with lots of married guys who say they are bisexual and I never expect them to reciprocate. If fact in my online profiles I specifically state that I don't expect it (maybe that's why I hear from so many). I know it's hard to believe or completely understand but I really do get off by just having a guys cock in my mouth and looking up at him when he's ready to cum in my mouth sends me over the edge. To know I am giving the pleasure that he says his wife or girlfriend can't or won't makes it all that hotter for me. Most times I will just jerk myself off afterwards just thinking about it.
I'm not saying that Patrick feels the same way I do but it could be posible.