Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Rough Wisker Side Effects

I'd never made out with a man before last week, and to be perfectly honest it really makes me miss kissing a woman. Facial hair kind of grosses me out (especially on a woman!) and the simple fact of the matter is that it's abrasive and it hurts. My lip feels like I've been making out with a friggin' sheet of sandpaper. My lover even said that he shaved before I came over the other night, but still his face was so scratchy that my soft lips got hurt in the process. How to meet a woman who sees the world like a guy (in other words, realistically), but without the scruffy face? I was afraid that this bisexual thing might become a dilemma... but hey, at least I'm getting laid.

2 comments:

Stan said...

You said: "My lip feels like I've been making out with a friggin' sheet of sandpaper", jeez, I start to get hard just at the thought of it! But I guess that's what makes me queer for men. I want to feel everything that makes a man strong and masculine. It's strange and interesting what turns one on switches the other off.

Benny Hamilton said...

That's what's great about this whole process. I've beat myself up for fantasizing about men for so long, and now finally let go. Now I must be open to whatever feelings come up about sex with men, what turns me on and what doesn't and why. The word catharsis comes to mind.