Sunday, January 4, 2009

Bad Words Gone Good

Here's a mental exercise, see if you can think of a positive way to use any of these "negative" words in a sentence. It's a good demonstration of how my recent new experience has changed the way I look at myself and the world.

UPDATE: I just realized how stupid and trivial this post looks here. What the hell am I, a perverted high school English teacher giving out homework assignments? So to lessen the effect of such a dumb post, I filled in my own sentences. Apologies to the reader, but must all of my posts be brilliant genius? JUST KIDDING!

Slut - Fucking men makes me feel so good, like a lucky sex-craved slut.

Whore - Only a dirty whore can satisfy my vivacious sexual appetite.

Cunt - She came like a thundercloud after I fisted her cunt for the better part of an hour.

Bitch - My boyfriend acts like such a girlie bitch sometimes, I just love it.

Cocksucker - I am seeing the most fantastic cocksucker I have ever met.

Asshole - He fingered and licked my asshole while I came all over the place.

Bastard - My gay lover has fucked hundreds of gorgeous men, the lucky bastard.

Dick - He sucked my dick like no woman ever has.

Fuck - Who the fuck ever decided this was a bad word?

Faggot - Now that I've made love to a man, I feel much more comfortable acting a little faggoty.

Pervert - My gay lover is so relieved that I, too, am a pervert.

No comments: