Sunday, January 4, 2009

Can't Keep My Mind Off Patrick

I told Patrick I could see him again this coming Thursday, but it's only Sunday night and I can't imagine waiting that long. I really don't know how busy his schedule is, but I feel like I could go see him at least twice before Thursday comes around. It's amazing that I have become instantly addicted to this man.

Hanging out with him the other night
just felt so natural and good, I found the complete lack of expectations so refreshing. Always before if I hung out with a woman I was together with, there was always expectations, that I would act a certain way or do certain things, or not do certain things like whip my dick out and jerk off on her coffee table. With Patrick things are totally different. I feel like I could share my sickest fantasies with him, or be content to just chill and watch a movie. We get along so good, and we have so much in common. Except that he's gay and I'm not.

I'm still wildly attracted to women, I'm just starting to believe that maybe they don't deserve me, or at least they cannot seem to appreciate me the way a gay man can. Hanging out with Patrick just feels more natural than any woman I can ever remember being with. It's like women just... don't... get... it.

UPDATE: After writing this, I couldn't even wait half an hour before I called him and asked if he felt like inviting me over. I'm going over there in half an hour.

No comments: