Monday, September 22, 2008

Cock Shot a Day

There's a popular YouTube video where a guy took a picture of himself for like three years and then compiled and posted it. The moment I saw it I wanted to do the same for my cock. A webcam shot a day for many months, then post on the web. This blog gives me the platform to do that.

So three days ago I started my project. I doubt I'll be able to get a shot a day - exactly - but the cumulative effect will be the same. It might actually be better, since the cock is much more expressive and takes on a variety of shapes, sizes, and positions daily, so I bet there'll be a sporadic, improvised quality to it.

I'm looking forward to completing my project, once there are enough pics for a small clip I will post a preview.

UPDATE: I just saw this post and said OH SHIT! It reminded me I'm supposed to be doing this damn project. I'm 5 days behind on my daily shots, so I'm not sure if I should start over, catch up and fake it, or give up entirely. There's few things I remember to do every single day, and taking a snapshot of my dick ain't one of 'em. I must be lazy. I want to see the end result -- a moving collage of 365 sequential cock photos -- but don't want to have to commit to what it's going to take to get there.

No comments: