Saturday, September 6, 2008

Japanese Spa Fantasy

I went to our local Japanese Spa for a soak in the hot springs. Once in the locker room, as I undressed and put my stuff in my locker and got on on my robe, I remembered that my cock and balls were perfectly groomed. That morning I had given myself a beautiful sculpted manscaping, and as I made my way to the clothing-optional hot tubs, I caught myself secretly hoping someone would notice.

I slipped off my robe and hung it on a peg. Fortunately there were only a few people in the main tub, no kids, just a young couple speaking quietly, some nude sunbathers on the benches, and one other man who appeared to be alone. The couple was in their own world and barely saw me getting into the tub, but I noticed the man catching a glimpse of my groomed package as I slid into the water. A knowing smile emerged from the corner of his lips, and he cast me a glance and raised his eyebrows. I rarely come to the spa, and I had heard straight guys complain about being hit on by gay men there. Being the adventurous soul that I am, I wanted to see what that would be like. Looks like I was getting my wish.

I sat next to the ladder, enjoying the warmth of the water and the cool air on my neck and shoulders. Within minutes the couple got out of the tub and went over to the sauna. Of course I sneaked a peek of them on their way out of the tub, it's simply my nature. The guy said as soon as they were out of earshot “I couldn’t help but notice your trim job... Are you gay?” I thought this was rather forward of him, but figured his curiosity was justified. Probably more gay men shave and groom their cocks than straight men, I thought.

“No, not exactly,” I tease, "but I'm not against it either."

We introduce, and he casually said, “I have a private tub reserved in ten minutes... care to join me?”

My dick perked up and swelled under the water with the offer. "I'll have to wait a few minutes... you just got me hard." I smiled coyly and he laughed.

We talked about this and that, current events, politics, just basically small talk. I kept the subjects off of anything that my dick might mistake for a reason to get hard again. Even at 38 my libido seems like it's just as strong as it was when I was 18. I never got over crude humor, never stopped thinking about sex constantly, never stopped jerking off daily. So my cock has this way of responding to titillating conversation and if I was going to get out of that tub, I wasn't going to have the patrons complaining to the office about erections, which I had heard about before at this place. Apparently some of the men weren't waiting until they got to the private tubs and some families had rightfully been offended. So the place was on high alert.

His name came over the intercom, "Paul, Paul, your private tub is ready." As we got out of the tub I was trying desperately to keep from dwelling on the opportunity I was about to have. I tried not to think about the people that would see us getting out together and the fact that I'm in the closet. I tried not to look up his ass at his nuts as he got out. I tried so hard to stay cool but instead I got hard again, and I climbed up out of the pool with a half hard dick and grabbed for my robe and put it on as fast as I could. I don't think anyone noticed, but I'm sure he did.

We walked down the path to the private tub. This Japanese Spa has themed private rooms and courtyards that have tubs at varying degrees with a sauna, a garden and places to lay out in the sun. This was the Jade Room, once we disrobed we got into the water. The time for talking had passed, it was clear why he had invited me here.

Sitting across the tub from each other on opposing benches, we looked into each other's eyes, silently flirting. Our feet met under the warm water and we touched, inching our feet up each other's legs, up to the knee and past the thigh, and soon our feet were in our crotches, massaging ourselves. It was very sensuous and different than anything I've experienced before, just casual touching and silent communication.

He floated over close to me and we embraced, our cocks entangling under the surface like water snakes. We kissed, he nibbled my neck and I tried hard not to let out a sigh, knowing that the outdoor private tub was still within earshot of the very public path. The spa was supposed to be a quiet place to meditate. Affection and sex were frowned upon there, after all it was a family establishment, not a wild gay sex club! It was important to stay calm, cool, and collected.

I reached under the water and cupped his balls with my hand, we kissed deeper, and he pushed himself on me in a subtly aggressive way. I could tell he was getting pretty horny and wanted to fuck me in the ass.

With the pressure of his physical advance, it was probably good that I told him I only top. He seemed disappointed, but said he understood, and asked if I wanted to go into the sauna so he could suck me off. It was clear he was looking for a little bit more action than just kissing and touching, so I backed away from him, got up out of the water and leaned back in the sun. "Let's just stay here."


He moved over to me and put his arms up on my thighs, took my cock in his hands and buried his face in my balls. As I leaned back, he licked and gently sucked my smooth shaved sack while slightly stroking my cock. It felt amazing to be out in the sun, with the feeling of the breeze and his arms weighing my thighs down, the mixture of sensations throbbed me to a thick, full erection. I looked down to double check I wasn't dreaming, and he looked deep into my eyes and without hesitation took me all the way into his throat. I gasped.

With the suction he was applying to my dick, it wasn't long before my cum was flooding his throat. He sucked me dry and swallowed every drop. Right then the front desk came over the intercom, "Paul, your half hour is almost up."

After I gathered my composure I said, "thanks for the private invitation." I winked. We put on our robes and made our way to the lockers. We quietly showered and dressed as if nothing had happened, and on his way out he handed me his number. "Call me if you want to soak again."

No comments: