Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Libido Back On Track

Between writing my fantasy story about the figure drawing and yesterday's post of some hot video clips, my sex drive is back in full swing. Once again I've been jerking off to pretty much only gay material, a few tranny and bisexual episodes in between; but for the most part it's been all gay. I think I'm intoxicated with the idea of experiencing what it's like to get a guy hard. To experience that power and control that women must feel over men, straight men anyway, that they could do something sexy and he'd just melt like putty in her hands. The power of subtle sexual control, by being the cause of his erection, the knowledge that grabbing hold of and massaging his cock would be a sensation he could not resist. I think a lot of why I am so attracted to gay fantasies is because of the aspect of envy, that I am jealous of women's control over men. If I was with a man, I might experience some of that power trip, and frankly it'd be just plain fun to have a man paralyzed with arousal. And being a guy, at least I know not to leave him hanging with blue balls, as a fellow guy I'd have enough sense to finish the job.

2 comments:

HyperSexualGirl said...

As a woman, I found it curious you wrote "I am jealous of women's control over men." When I arouse a man, I never really think I'm controlling him. It makes *me* feel aroused and wonderful that I have aroused him. It turns me on to see I'm turning him on.

Benny Hamilton said...

Hmm, interesting. I guess I could have expressed that better. The "control" aspect is one that I feel when aroused by a woman - she has me captivated. The sense of helplessness to resist her temptations is where the control part comes in. You may not feel a rush of control as a woman, but it's the man that feels powerless: limbs fail, drool emits, brain short-circuits, dick takes the wheel.