Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Gotta Go Gay To Get Off

A few months ago I was whacking off to hard core teens, and I simply could not get off. At the time my longing and loneliness for women seemed particularly strong, and I realized the residual pain was affecting my libido. I switched to naked men and cock closeups, and came to orgasm quickly. It occurred to me that because no man has broken my heart, it seems easier to get off on men sometimes.

I don't know if my interest in men purely sexual, I haven't had enough experience with them to know. And the notion that only women can break my heart is preposterous. I'm sure once I start seeing men they will hurt me just as much as women, but it hasn't happened yet. It's kind of nice, I'm living a gay-virgin innocence. It makes the idea of a gay encounter as exciting as my first sexual encounters in my late teens.

Because my heart is not involved in gay fantasies, men end up being more attractive than women. Jerking off to pictures of hot guys doesn't leave me feeling inadequate, thinking, "I could never get that," because guys I actually have a chance at getting. They have a more casual view of sex than most women. So for now, my sexual fantasies of men are pure and innocent, and haven't been spoiled by reality.

No comments: