Monday, August 4, 2008

Attention Surplus Disorder

Since I started coming out on this blog and revealing my secret sexual thoughts and revelations, my sex drive has felt like a Ferrari with the throttle stuck open.

I’ve jerked off no less that three times a day since I started this blog, sometimes as much as five times a day. The skin on my cock has started to get calloused! And even has been rubbed raw on more than one occasion. The problem with sex blogs is that you get all aroused thinking, writing about, and expressing sexual thoughts all day.

Soon my libido will have to take a rest. Dicks are meant to plunge into warm, moist, tight holes, with the help of some form of lubrication. Rough, dry, palms and fingers are a last resort. But as the sexual tension builds while I discuss my own taboos, the constant bulging and shrinking cycles in my shorts have got my balls swelled up as big as goose eggs!

I am in need of service with a happy ending like a fish needs water. Anyone care to help?

No comments: