Saturday, August 2, 2008

Early Urges

From when I was a kid right on through high school to college, whenever in the locker rooms or showers, I always found it hard not to glance at other guy’s cocks.

At the community pool in my hometown, grown men walked around the locker rooms naked, open showers lined the walls, the room had no privacy and I was always curious of their penises and their thick, dark tufts of pubic hair.

At summer camp, I can remember at age 12 maybe, the whole age group took showers together with the counselors. It was a different time than now, when these things were looked upon as normal. All of the boys had small, hairless cock and balls like me, but there was one kid who had already reached puberty, and his cock hung low to his knees. A little boy with a huge grown man penis!

In college, which is long before I realized I was bi, a guy friend and I used to play racquetball and use the gym and showers afterward. I quickly noticed that I never caught him glancing at my package, but that I glanced casually all the time. Was he just not looking? Or was he catching a glimpse on the sly? Did he notice me glancing? I never said anything about it to him.

I always cop a scope. There’s too much beauty in a cock not to look!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'AM UNCIRCUMCISED SO IN THE SHOWERS I GET LOOKED AT STARED AT MORE THAN MOST OTHER MEN ESPECIALL BECAUSE MY FORESKIN IS ABOUT A FULL INCH LONG OF LOOSE OVERHANG SWAYING WHEN I WALK AND I DO NOT SKIN MYSELF BACK TO PISS SO MOST MEN STARE AT MY COCK AS MY PISS FINDS ITS WAY OUT MY HOOD OF COCK SKIN AT THE URINAL TROUGH