Friday, August 15, 2008

Leather Fetish Party

I simply love leather. The look and smell. The feel of it against my skin. I'd love to have this outfit: leather chaps, leather body harness, leather peek-a-boo brief, leather gloves and gauntlets, leather ball stretcher, metal cock ring. What a beautiful sight! I don't have or want the Prince Albert pictured here, but give me everything else. Served up with platform boots and a rock-hard erection.

I'd love to show up for a leather fetish play party wearing this. Most of the fetish parties I've heard about were supposedly no-touch/non-nudity type, no sex, no orgies. What the hell fun is that? I'd love to show up at a party like this, but have my glorious hard-on sticking out, socializing, chatting, sipping a drink, all the while my thumping member out and on display for all to see! I get hard at the thought of the exposure and vulnerability of my nude cock bound and visible to everyone in the room.

One day I may be lucky enough to attend or host a leather/fetish/play/touch/sex party. Until then it's all fantasy and wishful thinking.

No comments: