Sunday, August 3, 2008

Bisexual Benefits

The best part about being bisexual is that sexual beauty and attraction are everywhere you look. The beach is like a visual feast, everything from abs, pecs, arms, bulges, to legs, tits, ass, and pussy. It’s all fair game, and often times on the beach you can find me in dark sunglasses, sporting a permanent cheese grin with all the views there is to enjoy.

One time at a topless beach, the swelling in my shorts compeled me to just sit down and chill out for a while. I’m sure the ladies and particularly the homophobic straight guys would not appreciate me pitching a tent in my boardshorts right there on the beach. Not to mention the beach patrol.

The down side is that sometimes when you’re with a guy, you wish he was a girl, and vice versa. Also for me bisexuality is a secret, and I could be wrong about this, but I think a lot of my straight friends and my family would freak if I told them I was bi. From my limited experience, only GLBT people seem to understand what it is like to be attracted to the same sex. Straight homophobes just freak out and say, “that repulses me” or “its disgusting” and then they think when you are being friendly, you’re trying to hit on them. It’s a weird, freaky, uptight, mixed up world.

No comments: