Monday, August 18, 2008

Shaved Funky Elephant Toast


I am circumcised, as are most American men my age. Flaccid uncut cocks have this funny look to them, so I call them Funky Elephants.

I often wonder what my foreskin would have looked like. Though I prefer the look of a circumcised dick, maybe because that is what I am used to, I do envy uncircumcised guys. They've got all this extra skin to jerk off with, must be nice. Plus I have heard that because the head is not exposed to the elements, it gets less rubbing on your underwear all the time, so it's more sensitive. That sounds pretty good, but I do wonder if it is harder to last longer if the feelings are intensified.

I read about a study that says uncircumcised men are more at risk for HIV. I'm too lazy to Google it right now, but it had something to do with the skin inside the foreskin, that it was easy for the virus to pass through there, like in a wound or a cut.

Not that I'm having tons of unprotected sex, but it's nice to know that the risk for me is that much less, however minuscule.

Anyway here's to the uncut, the Funky Elephants out there. Stroke one out for me will ya? Your cocks are hand job machines!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was cut at the age of 27 so have good experience in this department. I am so glad I got cut as my foreskin was tight and difficult to retract.

I much prefer the look and feel of my cut dick and it certainly hasn't de-sensitized as some would have you believe. Blow jobs are truly brilliant now.

Trust me, you wouldn't want your foreskin back. Smegma, ripping, tearing and smell - no thanks.

Anonymous said...

I.AM UNCIRCUMCISED AND MY FORESKIN IS ABOUT 1 ICH LONG OVERHANG AND HANGS OPEN AND LOOSE LIKE A SMALL MOUTH BASS! EVEN WHEN I HAVE A BONER AND MY 7.5 INCH LONG COCK IS STANDING STRAIGHT UP MY FORESKIN COVERS MY COCK HEAD WITH ONLY A LITTLE BIT OF MY PISS HOLE SHOWING, I HAVE TO SKIN MYSELF BACK AND HOLD MY LOOSE SKIN BACK WHEN PUTTIN MY UNCLIPPED COCK INTO A COCKSUCKERS MOUTH OR A WOMENS PUSSY! I THINK I GET ALOT OF STARES AT THE GYM SHOWER AND AT THE MENS URINAL TROUGH WHEN I PULL MY UNCUT COCK OUT AND I DO NOT SKIN MY HOOD OF OVERHANGGING COCK SKIN BACK TO PISS! I THINK MY UNCUT COCK IS VERY SENSITIVE ALSO