Thursday, August 21, 2008

My Favorite Cock Ring


This is a picture of me modeling my favorite homemade cock ring. It's more like a spiked cock cage, but I made it myself, and it's a joy to wear. The chains don't pinch, and the spikes add an S&M flair.

The chains and spikes snap off of a typical leather-band cock ring, which can be used for other snap-on components. I can add and remove rings and other accessories for a truly customizable experience. The leather band is adjustable with the snaps for a tight or loose fit, depending on my mood.

The spiked band at the base is just tight enough to keep my erection full, while the chains cradle my balls. The feeling is intense, one of being snugged, squeezed and firmly held by the cold chains. The extra pressure makes for some really strong hard-ons, a thrilling and wonderful sensation. The look and feel, the lifting effect, and protruding of my whole package gives my cock the proud display that it craves.

No comments: