Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Seduced at a Hotel Bar

Our gay bar in town isn’t well known. It’s a hotel bar in a gay-friendly part of town, I hadn’t known about it until a lesbian friend of mine told me about it. It seemed like a good place to start, as I had been having gay fantasies for years, only recently having decided to actually act upon them.

I went down Saturday night to check it out, it was a typical hotel bar. Nothing out of the ordinary, except for the obvious fact that most every couple and group in the bar were gay men and gay women. Looks like the choice was made for this bisexual: check out the guys! No homophobes to be found here, I thought to myself.

I sat at the bar and ordered a drink, vodka martini. Before too long, some really cute guy came up and asked if the seat next to me was taken. “Not yet” I said, my heart rate racing as he sat down. "Am I going to get hit on by a guy?" I eagerly wondered.

He was wearing a white dress shirt, two buttons undone, I could see that his pecs were well defined and copped a glance down his shirt as he sat down. I looked up and his blue eyes focused on mine in an intense yet unassuming way that made me instantly relax. "What's a guy like you doing in a place like this?" he said half-sarcastically, poking fun at the infamous pickup line.

"Just seeing what's available," I said, smiling with my eyes as I took a big swig off my martini, trying to remain calm. I felt like a deer in his headlights. This was new territory for me, being the hunted and not the hunter, it was a change of pace to not have to make the first move like in the straight bars.

His demeanor was very natural and smooth, flirting with me in a relaxed and confident way. It was more conversational than a date, they are usually more structured and interrogatory, the conversation always seems to end up on personal questions. But this guy had a way of getting around the typical dumb direct questions with humor. "What's a guy gotta do to get a-head in this town?" he said, casting a playful glance, accenting the corny innuendo, "financially I mean, of course."

I finished my first drink, and my new friend quickly offered, "I could get your next drink, or why don't we just have drinks in my room, I got a suite for the weekend and I stocked the wet bar."

"Sounds good, let's go" I heard myself say.

I left a 10-spot on the bar, and he whisked me away to his room. I eagerly waited for him to get out his key to open the door, nearly faint with the thumping in my chest. My first time with a guy was eminent, and my cock pounded against the constraint of my jeans. Heart racing, ears ringing, face blushing, the anticipation was almost unbearable!

He opened the door, and I practically fell into his arms. He was much stronger than me, bigger build, taller, and more muscular. It was like leaning into a stone building, solid and unmovable. Though I had never kissed a guy before, our mouths met in a deep kiss, our tongues entwined. While we made out he unbuttoned his shirt to reveal a meticulously sculpted six pack and chiseled pecs. What luck, I thought, I had met up with a Greek god for my first encounter, and my mind raced with the excitement of long-awaited release.

With a playful tug through my jeans on my throbbing package, he pulled away from me and suggested I sit on the couch while he make us some drinks. I took "make yourself comfortable" to mean take off my pants, since the swelling in my undershorts had become uncomfortable. My dick was doubled-over, trying to get hard on itself, stuffed into my boxer briefs, and when I pulled them down, my cock sprung out like a tiger being released from a cage. Any fullness left to attain in my erection was completed in three heartbeats, my cock instantly pulsing to full mast.

Standing there in the room half naked, cock pumping to my heartbeat, I said to him, "you'd better hurry with those drinks." He looked over, saw what had emerged and smiling wryly, carried over the drinks, "that's why I love skinny guys, they always have such big secrets," and he handed me my drink. Vodka martini, straight up.

Cheers. He moved close and we kissed. I ran my hand over his abs, moved it down and unzipped his trousers. To my delight, his meat tumbled out of his pants, right out of his zipper hole. I leaned my hips forward to rub my cock against his, back and forth while we kissed. He undid his pants button, and they fell to his ankles, revealing alabaster sculpted lower abs and neatly trimmed cock.

Between sips from our drinks, which were now taking effect, adding to the buzz in my head, we made out intently. "I want to be topped" he said, and took off his shirt, sat down on the couch and put his drink on the corner table. He pulled out a condom and lube from a little drawer, and tossed me the condom. "Put this on, I want you to fuck me." He scooted forward, sat back in the couch, put his legs in the air, squirted lube on his hand, and started massaging his asshole as I put on the condom. In no time he had three fingers in his ass and said "bring that cock over here." I knelt before him and stuck my cock in his ass. His skilled muscle practically grabbed my dick and sucked me in. The warmth enveloped my rock hard cock and I pushed deep into him, my balls nestled between his ass cheeks.

I pulled out slowly and he moaned, "yes, fuck me" and I pushed deep into him again. Increasing the pace, I pumped my dick harder and harder into his ass until I was furiously pumping, fucking his hole deeper with each thrust. I grabbed hold of his beautiful hard cock, and used it as a handle to fuck him deeper. "Yes! Fuck me harder!" he screamed, and I started to counter my thrusts with jerks on his cock, so that I was essentially giving him a handjob and fucking him at the same time.

I fucked and jerked him until he declared, "I'm coming!" His asshole clenched down hard on my cock and he came in thunderous bursts onto his chest and stomach. The sight of all that white milky cum and the clenching on my cock just put me over the edge, and I pulled out of him, whipped off the condom, and spurted my orgasm out onto his chest, dripping onto his balls and cock, mixing our cumloads in a spunky brew of man juice.

He spread the cum out all over his chest, rubbed it in to his skin, and I lay on top of him exhausted, put my head on his shoulder, smelled our scents together and fell asleep.

No comments: